Web 2.0 Submission is an off Page SEO techniques to create more backlinks for a website.
What is Web 2.0?
Web 2.0 is a term that describes the changing trends in the use of World Wide Web technology and Web design that aim to enhance creativity, secure information sharing, increase collaboration, and improve the functionality of the Web as we know it (Web 1.0). These have led to the development and evolution of Web-based communities and hosted services, such as social-networking sites (i.e. Facebook, MySpace), video sharing sites (i.e. YouTube), wikis, blogs, etc.
Web 2.0 Websites typically include some of the following features/techniques:
• Search: the ease of finding information through keyword searching.
• Links: guides to important pieces of information. The best pages are the most frequently linked to.
• Authoring: the ability to create constantly updating content that is co-created by users. In wikis, the content is iterative in the sense that the people undo and redo each other’s work. In blogs, it is cumulative in that posts and comments of individuals are accumulated over time.
• Tags: categorization of content by creating tags that are simple, one-word descriptions to facilitate searching and avoid having to fit into rigid, pre-made categories.
• Extensions: automation of pattern matching for customization by using algorithms (i.e. Amazon.com recommendations).
• Signals: the use of RSS (Real Simple Syndication) technology to create a subscription model which notifies users of any content changes.
Benefits of Web 2.0 Submission Sites
- Free to create backlinks using Web 2.0 sites
- Control and Edit your backlinks.
- Create unlimited backlinks.
- Get more Traffic using Web 2.0 sites.